Red Wine (39%) (Sulphites), Chicken (32%), Onions, Carrots, Bacon (Pork, Salt, Preservative: Sodium Nitrite, Antioxidant: Ascorbic Acid), Button Mushrooms, Silverskin Onions, Celery, Tomato Purée, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Rapeseed Oil, Garlic Purée, Chicken Stock (Water, Yeast Extract, Salt, Chicken Bones, Chicken Fat, Dried Potatoes), Beef Stock (Water, Beef Bones, Yeast Extract, Salt, Molasses, Tomato Purée, Rapeseed Oil, Dried Onion, Ground Black Pepper), Cornflour, Dijon Mustard (Water, Mustard Seeds, Vinegar, Salt), Parsley, Salt, Black Pepper, Ground Bay Leaves, Rosemary, Sage, Thyme.
Gone in 30 mins! I wish I were kidding. Thank you for making it so easy to enjoy a delicious home-cooked meal.
Celebrity Private Chef for xyz
- Microwave Cook9 Minutes
- Remove cardboard sleeve & pierce film
- Microwave on full power 800W for 6 minutes
- Carefully remove film and stir the sauce and chicken well, replace the film and heat for a further 3 minutes.
- Oven Cook50-60 Minutes
- Pre-heat your oven to 170°C fan / 190°C electric / gas mark 5
- Remove cardboard sleeve & pierce film.
- Cook for 40 minutes.
- Carefully remove film, stir the sauce and chicken and cook for a further 10 minutes. If using a gas oven, cook for an extra 10 minutes.
- If this meal has been defrosted, be sure to reduce the above cooking times accordingly. After cooking, stir well, and allow to stand for 3 minutes before serving. Your oven or microwave might be different to mine, so all cooking instructions are just guidelines. Ensure food is piping hot before serving.